For over 90 years, the San Francisco Public Defender’s Office has provided effective and competent legal representation to people who are charged with a crime and unable to afford an attorney.
Led by Manohar Raju, California’s only publicly elected Public Defender, the office provides legal representation to over 25,000 indigent people charged with crimes each year.
- Response From The San Francisco Public Defender’s Office to the Ongoing Investigation into the Leak of the Jeff Adachi Police Report
- Disabled Man Aquitted of Resisting Arrest
- Misconceptions Result in Acquittals in Two Domestic Violence Cases
- Jury Hung in Twin Peaks Homicide Case
- C.H.W.B: Coming Home While Black